February 11, 2014

Amos - Over the Road Trucker

Amos stopped to have lunch with me at the TA Truck Stop while on his way to Minnesota from Indiana.   I've been chatting him about doing some work together for my trucker photo project.   Connecting with these guys is difficult given their transient and constantly changing schedule.   It's kind of like fishing, I keep casting out my line, wait, get a few nibbles and finally get a bite. I'm itchin' to get out on the road again.

(c) Stick People Productions  Photography - Truck Driver

(c) Stick People Productions  Photographer - Truck Driver

(c) Stick People Productions  Photographer - Over the Road Trucking

(c) Kelly Doering Photographer - Over the Road Trucking

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated before being posted.