May 12, 2012

MATC Student Success Awards Banquet


  

Every spring Madison Area Technical College's Executive Leadership Team presents several awards to students, advisors, clubs and organizations recognizing their success and contribution.   The awards are presented at a luncheon banquet put on by the student life department.   I was fortunate to be called at the last minute come and photograph the recipients after receiving their awards.   It was familiar territory given the couple of years I worked for a graduation/sports team photography company in the early 2000's.   I always enjoy doing gigs at educational institutions and though some would say it's not so exciting or creative work, I kind of like it.  It's a useful service to both the client and the award recipient, and it gives me the opportunity to meet interesting people doing interesting things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated before being posted.